Ir al contenido principal

time time time time time...............



All around me are familiar faces

Worn out places, Worn out faces

Bright and early for the daily races

Going nowhere, Going nowhere

Their tears are filling up their glasses

No expression, No expression

Hide my head I want to drown my sorrows

No tomorrow, No tomorrow




And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad

These dreams in which i'm dying, Are the best I've ever had

I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take

When people run in circles its a very very

Mad World, Mad World




Children waiting for the day they feel good

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday

And they feel the way that every child should

Sit and listen, Sit and listen

Went to school and I was very nervous

No one knew me, No one knew me

Hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

Look right through me, Look right through me




And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which i'm dying, Are the best I've ever had

I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take

When people run in circles it's a very very

Mad World, Mad World



Enlarging your world



Mad World

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Costumbres

Tormentas que se acercan. Solo los dioses ven las tormentas así, bellas, desde el aire, flotando entre las nubes. Se saturan los oídos entre el ruido crudo de la incertidumbre. Tan frágiles, tan efímeros que da lástima siquiera seguir adelante. Será el recuerdo del amor en la infancia lo que nos fuerza a tener instintos y sobrevivir aun cuando no queremos. Ingrávidas, mis lágrimas, reflejan los remordimientos como un espejo curvo e infinito. B.

¿Cómo es el olor del jabón?

Hoy me gustaría escribir sobre la gente que se sienta en el suelo y mira cómo da vueltas la lavadora. Entre el ruido hipnótico y somnífero del centrifugado y el olor refrescante del jabón seguro que piensan en cosas extraordinarias que nunca nadie sabrá. Quizás piensen en gente que escribe posts.
Con los dedos de la mano y los dedos de los pies la polla y los cojones todos suman veintitres.