Ir al contenido principal

Me and you and everyone we know




W: If you really love me, then let's make a vow. Right here, together, right now. Ok?
M: Ok.
W: Allright. Repeat after me. I’m gonna be free.
M: I’m gonna be free.
W: And I’m gonna be brave.
M: I’m gonna be brave.
W: Good. I mean I live each day as if it were my last...
M: Oh yeah that's good...
W: You like that ?
M: Yes.
W: I'm gonna live each day as if it were my last. Fantastically...
M: Fantastically...
W: Courageously...
M: Courageously...
W: With grace.
M: With grace.
W: And in the dark of the night, and it does get dark, when I call a name...
M: When I call a name...
W: It' ll be your name. What's your name?... Nevermind. Let's go, say...
M: Let's go
W: Everywhere...
M: Everywhere...
W: Even though...
M: Even though...
W: We're scared.
M: We're scared.
W: Cause it's life...
M: It’s life
W: And it's happening. It's really really happening.
Right...
now.



"Me and you and everyone we know", Miranda July,


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Esta noche la isla cierra sus fronteras...

No la necesitamos.